Salford University Learning Agreement

Escrito por: Redacción    5 octubre 2021     2 minutos

Our university can be the host, provided that you are enrolled in a university with ECHE and study at it. Unlike the mobility of Erasmus+ studies, an interinstitutional agreement between the two universities is not necessary. If your nomination is accepted, you will be asked to complete an application form. You must also provide us with a copy of your passport or identity card and an official transscript of the documents (certificate issued by your university that lists your courses and grades). If you are a non-European student applying for an entire academic year, you must also submit a copy of your English certification. Erasmus+ exchanges are based on study cycles and themes, which allows, for example, a political student from a partner university to study politics with us. Our Requirements for the level of English are set out in our interinstitutional agreement with your home university. Students who follow a training are expected to have English up to the minimum level B1 / B2. Before applying, you must ensure that your institution participates in the Erasmus+ programme.

Your university must also be a partner of Salford, i.e. there must be an interinstitutional agreement between the two universities. Check out our list of partners to see if we have an Erasmus+ agreement with your university in your subject. If you don`t see your university in the list, you need to talk about alternative goals with your home university. If you are a non-EU student applying for a Tier 4 visa, you must provide us with the International English Language Testing System for United Kingdom Visas and Immigration (IELTS for UKVI) certificate. Please note that no other English certifications are accepted. Please visit the British Council website for more information. If you have not yet received the IELTS for UKVI certificate and intend to do so, please let us know by email at

All students who run an English program, for example. B English, English literature, etc., must present a valid C1 English certificate (no more than two years old). All students must read and sign a learning agreement upon registration. You should read it before registering. Please note that your application will not be considered if we have not received a valid nomination from the International Bureau of your home university. Living in housing is a great way for students to settle into university life, meet new people, and immerse themselves in the student experience. askUS, the University of Salford`s Student Services team, works with NHS services in the community to ensure students receive the care and support they need while you study in Salford. . . .


Comentarios cerrados